Monday, November 8, 2010

My first post on my new blog! =D

Weeeee! Hello bloggy! I'm back! =D lmsao I know it's been awhile since I ever blogged. But I'll make it a habit to blog starting from today. If only internet connection allows me to.
Hmm.. I have no idea where to begin but as a start, I'll blog about bouldering outing then! :)

Getting back together with my college mates was nice because one thing, I MISS THEM ALOT! I miss college! sigh before me getting emo again, I shall look at the bright side! yippeee! So, I didn't climb but I became the photographer instead! lol  
tada! some of the climbers at Mad Monkeyz.

oh! Allow me to introduce to all of my <3 friends! =D


Ben Ben <3
 
Yui!

Ryu says HI! *waves frantically*

my dearest GGF!

Ying Ying!
Oh and since I don't have a pretty photo of Miss Nessa, I'll take one from my previous album then. :)

PRETTY VANESSA! =D


So yeah you've practically met everyone in my group that day. :) they're nice and friendly people! hehe


                   Then, the next day, we went for Yui's church's Community Day a.k.a carnival! =D was really really excited though. No idea why I love carnival so much. lol so anyways, felt great helping out Yui's church to raise fund!
                           Oh! Speaking of carnival! My church's having one AWESOME carnival pretty soon! =D 
Christmas Bazaar! It's on the 28th November 2010! Which is pretty soon and I am so excited! weee! From 9am to 4pm! Bring your friends! We'll be having LOTS of food, FOOD LOVERS, this is for you! Drinks, and maybe games. Will update more on it when I have full details. ;) Hope you all can come!

3 comments: