Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Movie Marathon? Oh yeahh..

                      The title says it all. =) Yes indeed, I spent my whole day watching movies. Lying down like Cleopatra on my most comfortable bed ever, with blanket wrapping myself up like sushi rolls to warm myself up from the nice cooling air-conditioner, plus a cup of Iced Tea I made myself, and not forgetting munching all the Tim Tam my dad bought all the way from Australia. oooohhh yeahh. Double Coat. Nyams! 
And yes, I had my movie marathon! *smiles* From "Alice in the Wonderland", "Grown Ups", "The Girl Next Door" to "The Proposal". Oh! Speaking of "The Proposal", hehehe I went "awwww!" whenever I saw the cute little puppy! 
   Introducing, Samoyed! 
wow wow! =D 
okay, don't be shocked if I can fill my whole blog with animal pictures because I simply couldn't deny that I'm one of the kind of person who would just dump everything and give all the attention to this cutie little puppy! I mean, c'mon! they're so adorable!

Oh well, about last night, I only slept around 5am in the morning. When everybody should be in bed snoring and dreaming their sweet dreams. Okay, maybe I shouldn't say last night. This morning. :) Why? Because, I was so curious and opened a link that my friend said he wanted to watch. And it turns out, to be a documentary about a hospital in Singapore. and yes, that's what creeps me out though I didn't see any creepy or eerie photos or videos. That's how scared I am. sigh so yeah. But thanks to my buddy, Ryu! He sorta accompanied me while doing our own stuffs. LOL so, yeah I stayed all night trying to occupy myself since I can't go to bed because when I close my eyes, I'd start thinking about it. >.< Okay, enough about it before I'll waste another beauty sleep tonight. =)  

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S WHY you couldn't sleep! I forgot the name of your blog so I had to search around to find it again and I saw this hahahaha! =D I want to watch that documentary XD

    ReplyDelete