Friday, November 12, 2010

Rise and Shine. :)

Good Afternoon people! :)

Yes last night was one of those emo nights but I woke up feeling "it's a new day, fresh start." :) thanks for Matt who accompanied me all night. :) You make me feel appreciated.

So what does people do during their leisure? Some would play Dota, Warcrafts, others would play mind games like chess, mastermind, etc, whereas people who have patients would go for fishing! Like my daddy. =)
Chess!

Daddy's favourite. :) 

But what did I do for my morning? =) Photography! 
Caramel! =D
Sugar! <3
(from left) Julius and Cleopatra






Not forgetting, my lovely Carrie!




Oh and as I was taking pictures of Carrie, he is my one and only model who gives ALOT of expressions! =D see for yourself! ;)
The intriguing expression
The arrogance
The itchy expression

The puppy dog's face
The hide and seek face
The nak makan moments. 
The I-don't-bother face.

The lalat hinggap face. XD
About to growl. 
(oh! this is the famous pose.) 
The MALAS face!  

He winked at the lalat
The "oh! u're looking at me"'s face.

The sleepy face
And, last but not least, the fell-asleep face. :) 

So yeah, since he couldn't give me any more shots of him, we shall call it a wrap! =D

1 comment: